Welcome to Global Soil Security 2020 Conference!
- It is necessary to complete the online registration for every participant who wants to attend the conference.
ONLY online registration is available through the Global Soil Security 2020 Conference website.
- The registration via email and fax will not be accepted.
- After you complete your online registration, you can only modify your personal information until the early-registration deadline. If you wish to change your registration category or cancel your registration, please contact the secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A receipt for your registration can be issued and printed at 'My Page', after log-in.
- Online registration will be available until the regular registration deadline. After this due date you will be required to register on-site.
- There will be no group registration for the conference. Every participant must sign up and complete their registration process individually. We do not offer any forms for the group registration.
by April 30 (Thu), 2020
by May 22 (Fri), 2020
June 1 (Mon) ~ 4 (Thu)
(including Post Doc)
(Under-Graduate Student, Graduate Student)
Registration Fee Includes
- Admission to all technical sessions and coffee breaks, exhibition, lunches, final program book
- Admission to Welcome Reception (June 1) & Han River Cruise Gala Dinner (June 3)
- Students who are doing their Bachelor, Master and PhD at the time of his/her online registration.
- It is necessary to upload a copy of Student ID and/or proof letters by your professor to register you as "Student" category. Necessary documents can be submitted during the online registration process.
**For the Korean Attendee, fixed exchange rate of USD 1 = KRW 1,000 will be automatically applied during the online payment.
Payment of registration fees should be made using one of the following methods. You can choose one of the options during the online registration process.
Option 1: Credit Card
- The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, JCB, and CUP.
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be 'Paygate.'
Option 2: Wire Transfer
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- The sender's name should be the registrant's name. If the registrant’s name and the sender’s name are not identical, please send a copy of the wire transfer slip to the secretariat marked with the registrant’s name that appears on the wire transfer slip.
- Please ensure that the registrant's name is on the bank remittance receipt.
- Appropriate payment should be completed within the right period of registration. If you pay after the registration period, you will be required to pay the additional fee by wire transfer.
- Bank Information
||For International Transaction
||For Korean (국내 송금용)
||85, 1Ga, Chungjeong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
||Korean Society of Soil Science and Fertilizer
Invoice & Receipt
- Invoice will be issued within two weeks after your request by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Receipt can be issued and printed at the ‘My Page’ after you complete the proper payment.
The certificate of attendance / presentation / chairing the session can be issued and printed at the ‘My Page’ after two weeks after the conference.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation must be notified to the conference secretariat in writing by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to +82-2-538-1540. All refunds will be made after the conference for administrative reasons. All bank service charges and administration fees will be deducted from all registration refunds.
||Portion to be Refunded
|By February 29 (Sat), 2020
|After February 29 (Sat), 2020